PARKING LOT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Parking hangtags are to be visible at all times
Parking passes must be clearly visible on the rear view mirror or on your dashboard with the space number facing out. Any car found in the lot without a parking pass will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you have someone who is helping you drop off equipment who does not have a parking permit, they should remain on the lot only long enough to complete the drop off.
- All parking hangtags will be collected at the end of the season (usually the last home game). Lost or damaged passes will be replaced at the parker’s expense @ $10/pass.
Gates open 4 hours prior to the published kick-off time
Those arriving prior to this time will not be allowed to enter the lot. (A yellow chain will be strung across the entrance until opening.)
If you are allowing someone else to use your parking spot(s)
Please be sure that any guests using your spot are aware of the rules of our parking lot. If we are forced to remove them from the lot and confiscate the parking pass, you will not receive it back and your spot will be forfeit (and any remaining games refunded).
If you will be arriving late to a game or will not be attending
Your parking space is guaranteed, but if you do not plan to attend a game and let us know beforehand, we reserve the right to resell your spot for that game.
All Vehicles and Tailgating Equipment MUST fit within your assigned spot(s): Parking spaces are 9’ x 18’ box and you must fit everything within that box.
- Everyone has the same sized parking space; of the few issues we have each year, space encroachment is the number one problem. If you are setting up tailgating equipment, please make sure that it is contained within the spots you have purchased. (A 10’ x 10’ tent/canopy will not fit.)
- No large vehicles *dually or heavy-duty pickups* unless you have more than one space – and the vehicle completely fits within your spots.
- Do not set up equipment between rows of cars or any other place where cars may need to drive. Keep the driving lanes clear.
- Self-contained grilling or heating implements will be allowed, provided they are in accordance with ordinances established by Stillwater Fire Marshal. Patrons are asked to keep grills away from the building. Fire rings or anything with an open flame are prohibited. If you have questions, please contact a parking committee person.
Be aware of your surroundings, especially along Miller Avenue and Duck Street
We have had people who are not parking permit holders jumping the curb to park. Should you observe this behavior, please inform the parking committee at the lot entrance right away.
Lodge facilities and bathrooms
- The building’s bathroom facilities will be available until kickoff. Two chem-cans (portable toilets) are also available on the west side of lodge. Please be considerate.
- Do not put paper towels, beer bottles, or other rubbish in the toilets.
- If the bathrooms are out of paper towels or toilet paper, please inform the parking committee know at the lot entrance and we will refill promptly.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the building, so please leave them outside if you are coming in to use the restrooms. This includes beer cans, bottles, plates, etc.
- No electrical cords are to be run from lodge power outlets.
- Please stay out of areas marked NO ADMISSION inside the lodge. Patrons are allowed access to only the hallway and restrooms; other rooms are not for public use.
Be a courteous and respectful patron
We promote a family friendly environment. We ask that all respect our grounds, facilities, and other patrons, their vehicles and equipment, and the parking staff. Watch out for children.
- Please maintain a clean environment. There are two large dumpsters to accommodate trash. Please be sure to clean up your area before you leave. Not only does this help to provide cleaner and better grounds for future games, it helps to cut down on hazards from glass bottles and cans.
The use of medical marijuana or any illicit substance is strictly prohibited on the Frontier Masonic Lodge private parking lot.
Notice of Liability
Your purchase of a parking spot(s) is with acceptance and understanding of the following: you, your guests, and assignees release and hold harmless Frontier Lodge #48 AF&AM in Stillwater, Oklahoma, any of its affiliate bodies or members, and the Stillwater Masonic Building Association, of any liabilities arising from the use of said parking spot(s). You are responsible for the actions of any persons in your party (group) using such parking spot(s).
The areas of above-mentioned liabilities include the parking lot in its entirety, the grounds and facilities thereon. Such liabilities including but not limited to damage or loss of personal property, vehicles, and equipment, COVID-19, or any bodily injury sustained while on the property.
The Frontier Lodge parking lot falls under City of Stillwater ordinances; any enforcement of ordinances is not by the lodge, but by the City and local authorities.